Advanced Threat Protection

Threats are constantly evolving and the bad actors are doing all they can to get at your money and data. 


Stop the threat before it enters user mailboxes.

Get Started Now

Protection from Zero-Hour Attacks

Most email security filters can detect known threats which account for 99% of email attacks. The remaining 1% are the unknowns, they are the never-before-seen attacks that are designed specifically to target your business and will evade traditional methods of detection. Our solution's Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) includes Attachment Detonation and Advanced URL Defence that is capable of detecting these new, sometimes 'Zero-Hour' attacks and it's cloud based!

Advanced URL Defence

Protecting your business against phishing and spear-phishing attacks Advanced URL Defence goes far beyond traditional URL inspection by dynamically analysing links found in the message body or in an attachment along with the landing pages. Links are followed to their final destination even when attackers use sophisticated techniques such as multiple redirects, hijacked or shortened URL's to avoid detection. Any files found at the destination URL are detonated to determine if the are malicious.

76% of Organisations report being Victims of a Phishing Attack

Key Features
  • Unknown links are rewritten to offer 'time of click' protection.
  • Blocks emails containing malicious links in the message body, attachments and even ones that are password protected.
  • Linked landing pages are dynamically analysed in real-time to determine their authenticity

Phish Vision

Phishing attacks commonly contain links to fake login pages for well known websites such as Office 365, Google Docs, Dropbox etc in an attempt to steal a users credentials. Phish Vision utilises AI to dynamically analyse source code, submission forms and others to determine authenticity.

Click Protection - URL Rewriting

In an attempt to evade traditional email filters, attackers wait until after an email has been delivered before 'weaponising' the link landing page. Advanced URL Defence rewrites unknown and potentially suspicious links allowing for continual analysis of links and landing pages post-delivery, preventing a user from accessing a now known malicious link.

Attachment Detonation (Sandboxing)

'Ransomware-as-a-Service' removes the cost and expertise to entry resulting in a threat landscape that has never been so diverse. Even minor variations in the malicious code can make previously seen malware/ransomware undetectable to reputable filters. The bad actors are constantly evolving their methods of attack.

As the last layer of security in our entire stack, Attachment Detonation is designed to investigate unknown and potentially malicious attachments that haven't yet been detected. Protecting you through the entire life-cycle of the threat.

These unknown and potentially malicious attachments are detonated on over 200 virtual machines in a cross-matrix of operating systems, applications and programs to detect Zero-Day exploits and never-seen-before malware.

Detects more Zero-Days than any other Sandbox - Combined

Key Features
  • Detects never-seen-before malware and ransomware.
  • Unknown attachments are detonated on over 200 virtual machines to view their behaviour.
  • Over 80 file types are supported.
  • Even password-protected documents can be detonated if considered potentially malicious.

Exploit Detection

Bad actors are constant evolving their tactics to gain access to your network in order to steal money and data. Unknown exploits have shown how devastating Zero-Day exploits can be for businesses. With more than 80 file types supported attachments are opened in a virtual environment including old and current versions of operating systems, applications and programs. This enables them to be detected and quarantine these never-seen-before threats.

Password-Protected Attachment

To evade detection by signature and heuristic-based AV engines attackers commonly password protect their malware laden attachments normally including the password in the message body so that the intended victim can still gain access. Attachment Detonation overcomes this tactic by scanning text and images in the message body along with using a directory of commonly used passwords enabling the attachment to be opened virtually. Attachment Detonation detects more Zero-Days and unknown malware than every other sandbox in the security industry - combined.