Security Awareness Training
Be a Hard Target and train your users with Security Awareness Training and create your Human Firewall.
Create a Security Culture within your Business
Phishing rates have increased across most industries and organisation sizes — no company or vertical is immune.
Educate your Users
The world's largest library of security awareness training content. Automated training campaigns with scheduled email reminders
Phish your Users
Best-in-Class, fully automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage and community phishing templates
Measure the Results
Enterprise-strength reporting showing stats & graphs for both training and phishing simulations ready for management review.
98% of attacks rely on Social Engineering, how much information do your employees readily give away without knowing it? “Social Engineering is information security’s weakest link” – Kevin Mitnick, ‘The World’s Most Famous Hacker’ now IT Security Consultant states.
Remember it only takes one-click to compromise all your security.
Phishing is popular
- It's easy to target a high number of people
- Many phishing tools can be bought on the Dark Web making life easier for unskilled hackers to get started
- It exploits human weaknesses rather than network and system vulnerabilities, people are easy to manipulate
- Phishing accounts for 91% of data breaches
- More than 1.5 million new phishing sites are launched each month
- Phishing attacks have affected 76% of businesses in the UK
On average it takes a human 66 days to create a good habit and our average attention span is 8 seconds! The average attention span of an internet user is between 3-5 seconds, not much time to make an informed decision as to whether or not a site is safe.
Will once a year training provide you with the results you need to protect your business?